Utilising expert service to manage your codebase
Do you know your technical debt? And how much refactoring would improve the maintainability of your codebase?
Not having a clear understanding of the codebase could cause significant problems in operations and result in economical losses. Using an impartial, independent 3rd party software audit, you are able to get clear understanding on your software assets within a week.
Always do software due diligence for the asset you are about to buy!
With Softagram Audit, we will crunch the codebase using our powerful analytics engine (Softagram analysis) that provides multiple metrics and an easy to understand, navigable architecture model. With help of that we are able to demonstrate the architectural issues, technical debt, security and maintenance related issues and provide a clear audit report with recommendations.
This report can be used to also transfer knowledge for the new development or maintenance team.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an example audit report.
We always do the audit focusing on your needs, e.g. specifically just to:
- DevOps state analysis recommendations (Tools and practices)
- Code X-Ray, Codebase risks, and architecture analysis
- Maintainability/modularity analysis and recommendations
- Open-source (3rd party) license analysis and recommendations for fixes
- Technical debt analysis and recommendations for urgent fixes
- Refactoring needs analysis and new architecture recommendations
All the audits include personal meetings/auditing work/ written report on findings and recommendations and codebase audits also full browsable architecture documentation (with Softagram Desktop application license)
Contact for an example report and detailed offering.
Full Audit in a week, starting at 3900€
+358 44 2310 343